This week’s roundup, includes tips to run an effective Email Marketing campaign, adapt your website for Google’s Mobile first indexing, and utilize Social Media for increasing conversions.
Learn how to create Content for mobile audience, and increase the Organic traffic of your website. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Frank Olivo shares how to rank your website, even when using minimal links.
- 10 best sources for finding freelance writers.
- Boost your brand’s aesthetic with these top photo editing apps.
- Alexandra Bohigian explains using competitive analysis to better your content strategy.
- Lounge Lizard’s blog highlights the importance of prioritizing Content to ensure consistency and develop familiarity with the target audience.
- Pat Whalen offers helpful tips to create Content for your mobile audience.
- Rich Quarles draws special attention to the benefits of Content Marketing and discusses how it can complement the other marketing aspects of your business.
- Gary Brown highlights the importance of having a lead generation strategy to attract potential customers for your business.
- Learn how to boost your site’s Conversion rate using images, from Souvik Banerjee’s blog.
- Noud van Alem draws special attention to tactics that can negatively impact our Conversion rate and offers tips to transform ideas into leads.
- Maik Bodden outlines the most successful Conversion Optimization strategies that can be implemented to increase sales from your website.
- Michaela Underdahl highlights the invaluable benefits of implementing a CRM system for your business.
- Emily Pribanic offers valuable tips to run an effective Email Marketing campaign.
- Learn how to grow your Email subscriber list using pop ups and lightboxes, from Kath Pay’s blog.
- Enstine Muki highlights the Email Marketing mistakes that must be avoided and offers guidance to improve the performance of your campaigns.
- Faizan Raza offers guidance to adapt your website for Google’s Mobile first indexing.
- Learn how to create specific content campaigns that align with Mobile first index, from Neil Patel’s blog.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Maddy Osman emphasizes the need to understand the implications of duplicate content, for improving the performance of your SEO campaigns.
- Jobin John offers guidance to increase the Organic traffic to your website.
- Tom Pick discusses how strategies such as making your website responsive and adding AMP to your site’s content pages, can improve your SEO rankings.
- Follow the valuable tips from Ashish Gautam to rank your website in the first page of Google.
- Will Robins lists the SEO strategies that can help you to stay ahead of your competitors.
- Jennifer Tapati discusses how influencer marketing, time sensitive content and advanced chatbots can impact the performance of your Social Media campaigns.
- Learn how to utilize Social Media for increasing conversions, from Direction, Inc.’s blog.
- Ana Borel’s blog offers useful tips to improve your Social Media strategy.
- William B. Young highlights the need for marketers to have a clear and concise UX design process for both web and mobile.
- Lili Grifinn emphasizes the need to strike a balance between UX and SEO, for achieving optimal results.
- Matt Stewart highlights the evergreen Web Design trends to enhance your marketing efforts.
- Andrew Peluso discusses the commonly made Web Design mistakes and offers guidance to improve the design of your website.
The post Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 05/18/18 appeared first on UpCity.