This week’s roundup includes tips to help you create a customized Content Marketing strategy, make your Mobile Marketing strategy more effective, and boost your Social Media Marketing efforts.
We’ll also be covering how to use Google Analytics to bolster your SEO strategy, increase your website’s Conversion Rate using Video Marketing and Real-Time Feedback, and much more!
- Daniela Mcvicker shares a number of surprising ways to create an effective, customized content marketing strategy for your online business.
- Join Katrina Pfannkuch as she explores how to align, execute, distribute, and optimize content marketing across internal business units to create a bulletproof marketing strategy.
- Dianna Labrien highlights how creating a content promotion blueprint and tracking relevant metrics can make your strategy more effective.
- Follow James Mulvey as he highlights the principles of content marketing and shares places to find ideas for new content.
- Learn how to fix the most common content marketing mistakes in this post from Mary Fernandez.
- Join Dan Shewan as he debunks the misconceptions surrounding landing page optimization and provides actionable steps to improve your conversion rate.
- Nitin Deshdeep shows us how to improve our conversion rates with video marketing and real-time surveys.
- Follow Tara Sporrer as she highlights how engaging your customers and assisting them throughout the decision making process can help you improve your conversion rate.
- Nick Rojas explores the ways in which web design that features better color schemes, responsive design, and photos of people smiling can improve a website’s conversion rate.
- Learn how to use shorter forms and compelling calls-to-action to improve your landing page design and drive more conversions in this post from Richie KS.
- Adam Frankel’s blog highlights the importance of local optimization efforts and outlines how local landing pages help global brands attract local customers.
- Owen E. Richason IV explores how mobile optimization and location-specific landing pages can help you better optimize your website’s Local SEO.
- Damian Rollison offers guidance for understanding the local search marketing funnel and how top marketers convert visitors to customers.
- Mical Juarez‘s blog offers a series of Local SEO tips that focus on mobile optimization and the optimization of your Google My Business listings.
- Join Kevin Cotch as he highlights how paying attention to the latest mobile website and application strategies, analytics, and usability tests can improve your overall mobile marketing plan.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Follow Charmaine Belonio as she highlights SEO link building strategies, including building links with images and searching for mentions, to improve your online visibility.
- Learn how to increase your traffic with a Keyword Opposition to Benefit (KOB) Analysis and the Skyscraper Technique in this post from Ross Hudgen’s blog.
- Owen Powis highlights how to use Google Analytics effectively to monitor your organic traffic and boost your SEO efforts.
- Jason Acidre presents several ways by which to improve your site’s rankings and strengthen your SEO strategies.
- Brent Johnson reviews Google’s Best Practices for SEO to help you maximize the value of your small business’s SEO plan.
- Kiki L’Italien’s blog offers guidance to help you strengthen your social media strategy, with a focus on going native and getting comfortable with imperfection.
- Join Graham Gullans as he presents the pitfalls of vanity metrics and reviews why conversion measurement is the most important social media marketing metric.
- Learn how to boost your Social Media Marketing efforts by optimizing your bio copy and diving deeper into your analytics in Ash Read‘s latest post.
- Follow Amie Marse as she highlights how several social media best practices, such as paying attention to social referrals and setting realistic goals, can make your campaign more successful.
- Learn more about how to properly evaluate your business’s social media (on the basis of followers, engagement rates, and website traffic) in this post from Kerry Baker.
The post Top 25 Inbound Articles – Week of 5/13/16 appeared first on SEO Software | Inbound Marketing Software | UpCity.